Fox Reality Shows News
Hell's Kitchen crowned La Tasha McCutchen the Fox culinary competition's thirteenth-season winner during Wednesday night's finale broadcast.
MasterChef Junior crowned Logan Guleff its second-season champion during Tuesday night's finale broadcast on Fox.
Jennifer Lopez is not shy about the fact she likes dating younger guys and apparently sees no problem with it.
Nicole Kidman acknowledges she jumped into marriage with husband Keith Urban.
Hell's Kitchen star Gordon Ramsay eliminated two chefs and determined the thirteenth season's Top 4 contestants during Wednesday night's special two-episode event of the culinary competition on Fox.
American Idol's fourteenth-season judges clearly have high expectations for next year's talent.
Carrie Underwood has revealed she often sings to her unborn son.
Demi Lovato nearly returned to rehab for an eating disorder in summer 2013.
Taylor Swift and Ryan Seacreast will ring in the new year together on the annual New Year's Rockin' Eve special on Dec. 31, and in a new promo for the event they address wether or not they're going to kiss when the clock strikes midnight.
Hell's Kitchen star Gordon Ramsay eliminated Sterling Wright during Wednesday night's broadcast of the thirteenth-season culinary competition on Fox.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)