Fox Reality Reality Shows News
Fox Reality Channel's first original reality dating series will also be its last.
Reality TV couple Rob and Amber Mariano have added a new member to their alliance: a baby girl.
Fox Reality Channel has announced Househusbands of Hollywood, a new The Real Housewives-like reality series that will instead follow men responsible for running the house, will premiere Saturday, August 15 at 9PM ET/PT.
Fox Reality Channel announced it has renewed Solitary for a third season.
Gimme My Reality Show!'s judging panel is apparently as star-studded as its cast.
Fox Reality Channel has revealed the identities of three additional celebrity reality show retreads who will compete on Gimme My Reality Show!, a new reality competition series that will follow the group of D-listers as they battle for their chance to shine with their own show.
Fox Reality Channel is reportedly planning to give a bunch of celebrity reality show retreads a shot at their own starring role.
Although the show's broadcast networks have stated he was killed in a climbing accident, Nathan Clutter, one of 11 singles appearing in MyNetworkTV and Fox Reality Channel's upcoming Paradise Hotel revival, actually died in an apparent suicide, according to police documents obtained by Reality TV World.
Nathan Thomas Clutter, one of 11 singles appearing in MyNetworkTV and Fox Reality Channel's upcoming Paradise Hotel revival, died on October 12 at age 26.
MyNetworkTV and Fox Reality Channel have announced that the cable networks' new Paradise Hotel revival will premiere on Monday, February 4 at 9PM ET/PT on MyNetworkTV before a "steamier" TV-MA version of the same episode airs at 1AM ET the same night on Fox Reality Channel.
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Sadie Robertson: The show's purpose is "to get the message of God out there"
- 'Little People, Big World' stars Matt Roloff and Amy Roloff announce they are separating after 26 years
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Brice Johnston talks (Part 2)
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly "so angry" and "fed up" with 'The Bachelor' producers
- 'Little People, Big World' couple Matt and Amy Roloff separate after 26 years of marriage
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis: I'm not a bad guy, Clare Crawley was childish and disappointing
- 'The Bachelor's Cassandra Ferguson: Andi Dorfman is bitchy, I would've loved to see "a nice girl" be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Voice' coaches complete their sixth-season teams, one contestant wows the crowd
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Cassandra Ferguson: Juan Pablo Galavis was rude, narcissistic, slept with three girls