HOME > Fox Reality Reality Shows
Fox Reality Reality Shows
Fox Reality Channel's first original reality dating series will also be its last. Full Story
Reality TV couple Rob and Amber Mariano have added a new member to their alliance: a baby girl.
Fox Reality Channel has announced Househusbands of Hollywood, a new The Real Housewives-like reality series that will instead follow men responsible for running the house, will premiere Saturday, August 15 at 9PM ET/PT.
Fox Reality Channel announced it has renewed Solitary for a third season.
Gimme My Reality Show!'s judging panel is apparently as star-studded as its cast.
Fox Reality Channel has revealed the identities of three additional celebrity reality show retreads who will compete on Gimme My Reality Show!, a new reality competition series that will follow the group of D-listers as they battle for their chance to shine with their own show.
Fox Reality Channel is reportedly planning to give a bunch of celebrity reality show retreads a shot at their own starring role.
Although the show's broadcast networks have stated he was killed in a climbing accident, Nathan Clutter, one of 11 singles appearing in MyNetworkTV and Fox Reality Channel's upcoming Paradise Hotel revival, actually died in an apparent suicide, according to police documents obtained by Reality TV World.
Nathan Thomas Clutter, one of 11 singles appearing in MyNetworkTV and Fox Reality Channel's upcoming Paradise Hotel revival, died on October 12 at age 26.
MyNetworkTV and Fox Reality Channel have announced that the cable networks' new Paradise Hotel revival will premiere on Monday, February 4 at 9PM ET/PT on MyNetworkTV before a "steamier" TV-MA version of the same episode airs at 1AM ET the same night on Fox Reality Channel.
Fox Reality has announced the premiere of Solitary 2.0, the reality competition series' second season that takes nine participants through a series of psychological tests that grow more challenging as each episode passes for the chance to claim the $50,000 grand prize.
More than a year after reports of the project first emerged, Fox Reality has announced that it will The Search for the Next Elvira, a new three-episode reality series that will look to hunt out a handmaiden to assist the famous "Mistress of the Dark" with her Halloween hosting duties, is scheduled to premiere Saturday, October 13 at 12AM ET.
After a more than a four-year hiatus, Paradise Hotel will be re-opening for business.
Fox Reality has announced that has ordered a second edition of Solitary, the fledging network's original series in which quitters never win.
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules sends four women packing, including Ashley Salter and Jillian Anderson
- Kristin Cavallari shares texts from Jay Cutler: "need u home asap"
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' seventh-season live finale date announced
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici celebrate wedding anniversary via romantic getaway
- Kylie Jenner: I'm still studying for my high-school diploma
- 'Party Down South' to debut third season February 26 on CMT
- 'Food Fighters' gets picked up for a second season by NBC
- Jeana Keough reportedly coming back to 'The Real Housewives of Orange County'
- Cynthia Bailey ends friendship with 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' co-star NeNe Leakes
- WE tv's new controversial 'Sex Box' to premiere February 27
- Kristin Cavallari writing 'Balancing on Heels' lifestyle book
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried wedding details revealed
- Teresa Giudice reportedly had angry phone call from prison, fighting with husband Joe Giudice
- Scott Disick tells Kourtney Kardashian he's moving out, sources say, and she's so sick of him
- Kendall Jenner sports blunt bangs in new Karl Largerfeld ad
- Carrie Underwood uses her baby bump as table in new photo
- Kim Kardashian posts video of 12-year-old Kanye West reciting Martin Luther King Jr. poem
- 'Dancing with the Stars' exes Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy dating again?
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' sends home Howard "Woody" Carter before finale, determines Final 3
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' adding Jason Derulo and Paula Abdul to judging panel
- 'The Biggest Loser' fires back at Kai Hibbard for reputation-shattering allegations
- Andi Dorfman doesn't seem too torn up about Josh Murray split anymore
- Jennifer Lopez: I made a commitment of no flirting and no boys, but I still want the fairy tale
- Scott Disick reportedly left Kourtney Kardashian home after she gives nagging ultimatum to see Khloe Kardashian