Food Network Reality Shows News
Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Malene Ostergaard: I hope I was cast on the show for being an extraordinary dancer, not just beautifulJuly 16, 2014
So You Think You Can Dance's Top 20 finalist Malene Ostergaard talks to Reality TV World about how she felt about picking a Broadway routine at random, how many times she had auditioned for the show, whether she's truly upset to leave the show, and whether she bonded with the younger dancers.
Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Nick Garcia: I can't sit here and blame my loss on thingsJuly 16, 2014
So You Think You Can Dance's Top 20 finalist Nick Garcia talks to Reality TV World about what might've contributed to his lack of home viewer votes, what sincerely disappointed him, how he views DWTS' Louis van Amstel after working with him, and whether he was a fan of the show before trying out.
So You Think You Can Dance's Top 20 finalist Malene Ostergaard talks to Reality TV World about whether she was surprised to be eliminated, why she felt at a slight disadvantage, and whether she feels she got sent home because of her routine's choreography rather than her abilities as a dancer.
Exclusive: So You Think You Can Dance eliminee Nick Garcia: My ouster was a shock, I was a little pissed offJuly 10, 2014
So You Think You Can Dance's Top 20 finalist Nick Garcia talks to Reality TV World about whether he thinks it's a coincidence four of the bottom-six vote-getting dancers specialize in ballroom, his kiss with Tanisha Belnap, and whether he agrees with Nigel Lythgoe that his choreographer was "mean."
'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminates Nick Garcia and Malene Ostergaard, determines Top 18 finalistsJuly 10, 2014
So You Think You Can Dance eliminated its first two finalists and determined the eleventh season's Top 18 contestants during Wednesday night's live show on Fox.
So You Think You Can Dance revealed the identities of its Top 20 eleventh-season finalists during Wednesday night's broadcast of the Fox reality dancing competition.
Fox has announced five audition dates for this summer's eleventh season of So You Think You Can Dance.
Fox has renewed So You Think You Can Dance for an eleventh season.
Ted Allen has gotten engaged to longtime partner Barry Rice.
Food Network has announced the ninth season of Food Network Star will premiere in June and revealed the season's new twist and cast.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish struggles with ankle injury
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly "terrified" Scott Disick going to leave her
- TLC reveals six couples to star on the second season of '90 Day Fiance,' to premiere October 19
- Kim Kardashian nude photos allegedly released online by hackers
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Karina Smirnoff: Randy Couture is smooth and pure muscle, we don't have any competition
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' to reportedly continue starring Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson despite "Mama June" Shannon split
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani: Adam Levine is "so inappropriate, it's crazy"
- Paula Deen to do first TV interview since wake of scandal
- 'Project Runway All Stars' new cast announced, fourth season to debut October 30