Food Network Reality Shows News
So You Think You Can Dance eliminated two more finalists and determined the eleventh season's Top 16 contestants during Wednesday night's live performance show on Fox.
Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Malene Ostergaard: I hope I was cast on the show for being an extraordinary dancer, not just beautifulJuly 16, 2014
So You Think You Can Dance's Top 20 finalist Malene Ostergaard talks to Reality TV World about how she felt about picking a Broadway routine at random, how many times she had auditioned for the show, whether she's truly upset to leave the show, and whether she bonded with the younger dancers.
Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Nick Garcia: I can't sit here and blame my loss on thingsJuly 16, 2014
So You Think You Can Dance's Top 20 finalist Nick Garcia talks to Reality TV World about what might've contributed to his lack of home viewer votes, what sincerely disappointed him, how he views DWTS' Louis van Amstel after working with him, and whether he was a fan of the show before trying out.
So You Think You Can Dance's Top 20 finalist Malene Ostergaard talks to Reality TV World about whether she was surprised to be eliminated, why she felt at a slight disadvantage, and whether she feels she got sent home because of her routine's choreography rather than her abilities as a dancer.
Exclusive: So You Think You Can Dance eliminee Nick Garcia: My ouster was a shock, I was a little pissed offJuly 10, 2014
So You Think You Can Dance's Top 20 finalist Nick Garcia talks to Reality TV World about whether he thinks it's a coincidence four of the bottom-six vote-getting dancers specialize in ballroom, his kiss with Tanisha Belnap, and whether he agrees with Nigel Lythgoe that his choreographer was "mean."
'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminates Nick Garcia and Malene Ostergaard, determines Top 18 finalistsJuly 10, 2014
So You Think You Can Dance eliminated its first two finalists and determined the eleventh season's Top 18 contestants during Wednesday night's live show on Fox.
So You Think You Can Dance revealed the identities of its Top 20 eleventh-season finalists during Wednesday night's broadcast of the Fox reality dancing competition.
Fox has announced five audition dates for this summer's eleventh season of So You Think You Can Dance.
Fox has renewed So You Think You Can Dance for an eleventh season.
Ted Allen has gotten engaged to longtime partner Barry Rice.
- 'Honey Boo Boo's "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon