Food Network Reality Shows News
So You Think You Can Dance eliminated two more finalists and determined the eleventh season's Top 16 contestants during Wednesday night's live performance show on Fox.
Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Malene Ostergaard: I hope I was cast on the show for being an extraordinary dancer, not just beautifulJuly 16, 2014
So You Think You Can Dance's Top 20 finalist Malene Ostergaard talks to Reality TV World about how she felt about picking a Broadway routine at random, how many times she had auditioned for the show, whether she's truly upset to leave the show, and whether she bonded with the younger dancers.
Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Nick Garcia: I can't sit here and blame my loss on thingsJuly 16, 2014
So You Think You Can Dance's Top 20 finalist Nick Garcia talks to Reality TV World about what might've contributed to his lack of home viewer votes, what sincerely disappointed him, how he views DWTS' Louis van Amstel after working with him, and whether he was a fan of the show before trying out.
So You Think You Can Dance's Top 20 finalist Malene Ostergaard talks to Reality TV World about whether she was surprised to be eliminated, why she felt at a slight disadvantage, and whether she feels she got sent home because of her routine's choreography rather than her abilities as a dancer.
Exclusive: So You Think You Can Dance eliminee Nick Garcia: My ouster was a shock, I was a little pissed offJuly 10, 2014
So You Think You Can Dance's Top 20 finalist Nick Garcia talks to Reality TV World about whether he thinks it's a coincidence four of the bottom-six vote-getting dancers specialize in ballroom, his kiss with Tanisha Belnap, and whether he agrees with Nigel Lythgoe that his choreographer was "mean."
'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminates Nick Garcia and Malene Ostergaard, determines Top 18 finalistsJuly 10, 2014
So You Think You Can Dance eliminated its first two finalists and determined the eleventh season's Top 18 contestants during Wednesday night's live show on Fox.
So You Think You Can Dance revealed the identities of its Top 20 eleventh-season finalists during Wednesday night's broadcast of the Fox reality dancing competition.
Fox has announced five audition dates for this summer's eleventh season of So You Think You Can Dance.
Fox has renewed So You Think You Can Dance for an eleventh season.
Ted Allen has gotten engaged to longtime partner Barry Rice.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case