CBS Reality Shows News
The Amazing Race's Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk to Reality TV World about the status of their relationship now, why they believe they were the strongest team in the entire race, and why Jason felt they had a competitive advantage going into the final leg.
The Amazing Race crowned Jason Case and Amy Diaz the winners of its 23rd season during Sunday night's broadcast of the CBS reality competition's two-hour finale.
The Amazing Race's co-creator and executive producer Elise Doganieri has teased Sunday night's finale of the show's 23rd season was purposely designed to "drain" the Final 3 teams and especially difficult and challenging.
Caleb Bankston talks to Reality TV World about whether the jury thought Gervase and Katie would have any shot of winning the game if they made it to the end, how he feels about the way Jeff Probst questioned him about Colton, and whether he and Colton have set a wedding date.
Caleb Bankston discusses which situation seemed like "a ventriloquist act," what really shocked him during the Tribal Council when Katie lost the tiebreaker, what he says was "a clever plan" but "not a smart move" to make, and why he believes Tyson didn't just vote out Monica to ensure his own safety.
'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' castaways Tina Wesson and Katie Collins lose son and brother in tragic car crashDecember 5, 2013
Tina Wesson's son, Taylor Lee Collins, who is also the brother of Survivor: Blood vs. Water fellow castaway Katie Collins, died in a tragic car crash at the young age of 25.
'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminates "loved one" Caleb Bankston, votes off newbie player Katie CollinsDecember 5, 2013
Survivor: Blood vs. Water eliminated "loved one" Caleb Bankston from the game after he lost the season's tenth Redemption Island duel during Wednesday night's twelfth episode of the CBS reality series' 27th edition.
Vytas Baskauskas talks about when he wished he hadn't rested in the game, whether he had ever envisioned Gervase would turn on him, what he thinks about the upcoming purple rock-tiebreaker, and whether there was really anything romantic going on between himself and Katie.
Survivor: Blood vs. Water's Vytas Baskauskas discusses whether he was shocked Laura M. helped Tina in the duel, what message he believes Ciera sent by voting out her own mother, how he elaborated on his relationship with Aras and their past troubles, and what he thinks was his "big fault" in the game.
The Amazing Race teammates Leo Temory and Jamal Zadran survived to compete in the 23rd season's next leg despite a last-place finish during Sunday night's broadcast of the CBS reality competition's tenth leg.
- Adam Shankman checks himself into rehab to seek treatment
- Lamar Odom reaches plea agreement in DUI case, gets probation
- 'Teen Mom 3' canceled by MTV after only one season
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Peta Murgatroyd and Brant Daugherty caught making out at charity event
- 'The Voice' artists Tessanne Chin leaves Adam Levine "speechless," Jacquie Lee "won the show" says Christina Aguilera
- Kanye West: I'm so creative; I'm like Disney, Michelangelo, a police officer, and a soldier
- 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici enjoy separate bachelor/bachelorette parties after sending out wedding invitations
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Jason Case and Amy Diaz champions