CBS Reality Shows News
Survivor's Jeremy Collins talks to Reality TV World about whether he thinks Missy or Reed benefited from voting him out, how he believes the other castaways viewed his relationship with Natalie, how he really feels about Jon's decision to flip, and whom he calls "erratic" and "spastic."
The Amazing Race's Te Jay McGrath talks to Reality TV World about what he meant in his final words, why his team didn't switch Detour tasks sooner, how he feels they were portayed on the show, and how they viewed Kym and Alli as people and competitors.
The Amazing Race eliminated Tim Tsao and Te Jay McGrath during Friday night's eighth broadcast of the CBS reality competition's 25th season.
Survivor's Jeremy Collins talks to Reality TV World about when he began to realize his alliance had turned on him, whether he ever really trusted Jon or believed he didn't have an idol, how he tried to change the alliances up but failed, and which scenarios just still don't make sense to him.
Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water's merged Huyopa tribe eliminated Jeremy Collins during Wednesday night's ninth episode of the CBS reality competition's 29th season.
Survivor's Josh Canfield talks to Reality TV World about what he meant by showing too much of himself during the game, whether he thinks Jon and Jaclyn made the best strategic choice for themselves even though it screwed him over, and how he ironically got cast on the show with Reed as his loved one.
Survivor's Josh Canfield talks to Reality TV World about how things might've changed had he won Individual Immunity or Julie not quit, whether he thought Jon or Jaclyn was in charge, whether he was truly convinced Jeremy could beat him in a jury vote, and why he didn't just work with Jeremy.
Survivor's Josh Canfield talks to Reality TV World about whether he felt blindsided, when he thinks Jon and Jaclyn made their decision to flip on his alliance, how aware he was of Alec, Wes and Keith's behavior around Jaclyn, and whether he believes Jaclyn overreacted to the guys' actions.
Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water's merged Huyopa tribe eliminated Josh Canfield during Wednesday night's eighth episode of the CBS reality competition's 29th season.
Survivor's Julie McGee talks to Reality TV World about whether she'd challenge statements she did nothing around camp, how badly Missy failed at convincing her to stay, what state she feels she left her alliance in after quitting, and why she chose to come on the show to begin with.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Alfonso Ribeiro and partner Witney Carson Season 19 champions
- Kathy Griffin: Joan Rivers and I had discussed having me join 'Fashion Police'
- Val Chmerkovskiy sends Janel Parrish emotional "love you" message before 'Dancing with the Stars' finale
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro partner Derek Hough: Bethany Mota and I hid things from the cameras
- Leah Messer reportedly "scarred" from 'Teen Mom 2' and therefore quitting
- Janel Parrish on 'Dancing with the Stars' finale: I think Alfonso Ribeiro is the one to beat
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg: Our 'Donnie Loves Jenny' reality show won't break us up!
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 2)
- Kendra Wilkinson: I didn't know sex was involved when I moved into the 'Playboy' mansion with Hugh Hefner