CBS Reality Shows News
Survivor's Kelley Wentworth talks to Reality TV World about how she saw things playing out if the Tribal Swap never happened, how much tension grew between Dale and Missy over the rice, why she never wanted to work with Drew, and how she got cast on the show with her dad.
The Amazing Race's Keith Tollefson and Whitney Duncan talk to Reality TV World about whether they regret fighting with Shelley and Nici and how they explain their side of the story, how long it took them to complete the Detour tasks, and whether they wish they had quit the first time Whitney suggested it.
The Amazing Race eliminated Keith Tollefson and Whitney Duncan during Friday night's fifth broadcast of the CBS reality competition's 25th season.
Survivor's Kelley Wentworth talks to Reality TV World about what she had gone into Tribal Council expecting to happen, why she thinks she was a bigger threat than her dad Dale, whom she believes influenced the vote the most, and why she was very disappointed.
'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' switches up the tribes and eliminates Kelley WentworthOctober 23, 2014
Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water switched up the tribes and the new Coyopa tribe eliminated Kelley Wentworth during Wednesday night's fifth episode of the CBS reality competition's 29th season.
Survivor's Drew Christy talks to Reality TV World about who might've suspected he threw the Immunity Challenge, why he believes he got cast on the show with his brother, what he says his major downfall was, and how he thinks his persona in the game was different from reality.
Big Brother sixteenth-season contestant Frankie Grande has landed his dream Broadway role.
The Amazing Race's "Married Dentists" team of Misti Raman and Jim Raman survived a non-elimination leg during Friday night's fourth broadcast of the CBS reality competition's 25th season.
The Amazing Race's Michael Ward and Scott Strazzullo talk to Reality TV World about what they want viewers to know about their objective for getting on the show, how they feel they approached the Race, and what pattern they believe fans will start seeing in terms of the teams.
Survivor's Drew Christy talks to Reality TV World about whether he still defends his behavior at camp, how much weight he lost in 11 days, who initially planned to throw the Immunity Challenge with him, which tribemate he dubs "Survivor Barbie," and whom he wanted to target before Kelley became his focus.
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"
- "Mama June" Shannon sex offender controversy apparently tearing 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' family apart
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic
- 'The Voice' advances three "Knockout Round" winners to "The Live Playoffs," Gwen Stefani steals one artist
- Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson reportedly wants custody of Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson but he's broke