Bravo Reality Shows News
The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice has some regrets about her fraud case -- sort of.
Bethenny Frankel is reportedly being offered big bucks to rejoin The Real Housewives of New York City.
Teresa Giudice is pleading ignorance when it comes to her fraud case that landed her 15 months in jail.
Teresa Giudice has revealed her reaction to the news she will be spending 15 months in prison.
'The Real Housewives of New York City' star Bethenny Frankel ordered by judge to stop wearing four-year-old daughter's clothesOctober 3, 2014
The Real Housewives of New York City star Bethenny Frankel has been ordered by a judge to stop wearing her four-year-old daughter's clothes.
Teresa Giudice has been sentenced to 15 months in jail for fraud.
Vicki Gunvalson was "very sad" to learn ex Brooks Ayers was diagnosed with stage three cancer.
'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Joe Giudice sentenced to over three years in jail in fraud caseOctober 2, 2014
The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Joe Giudice, the husband of Teresa Giudice, has been slapped with large fines and sentenced to 41 months in jail for tax fraud and conspiracy.
Porsha Williams is apparently not pleased The Real Housewives of Atlanta has demoted her to a smaller recurring role.
Bravo has officially revealed the cast of The Real Housewives of Atlanta's seventh season.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case