ABC Reality Shows News
Bristol Palin has gotten engaged to her boyfriend Sgt. Dakota Meyer.
Whitney Bischoff on Chris Soules relationship: I'm not selling my place in Chicago, I won't lose myself in a manMarch 16, 2015
Whitney Bischoff has been criticized for basically drowning in Chris Soules' love on The Bachelor and being willing to sacrifice everything in order to be with him in Arlington one day, but she has set the record straight.
Sean Penn has revealed that he and his girlfriend -- and fellow Oscar winner -- Charlize Theron watch The Bachelor.
'The Bachelor' runner-up Becca Tilley interview: Watching the finale was way harder than I thought it would beMarch 12, 2015
The Bachelor's Becca Tilley talks about her interest or lack thereof in appearing on Bachelor in Paradise, whether some incident from her past affected her ability to fall in love or fear of getting hurt, and why she thought Chris Soules was very patient.
'The Bachelor' Chris Soules interview: Whitney Bischoff will compensate for what I lack in my family businessMarch 12, 2015
The Bachelor star Chris Soules and his new fiancee Whitney Bischoff continue to talk about their love story in an interview and what's next for the happy couple.
The Bachelor's nineteenth-season runner-up Becca Tilley talks about how she perceives love now, why she stuck around in the competition when she was so unsure of things, and what she explains she had with Chris Soules.
The Bachelor star Chris Soules and his new fiancee Whitney Bischoff continue to talk about love, their relationship and what's ahead.
Sean Lowe: Having two Bachelorettes is degrading to Kaitlyn Bristowe, Britt Nilsson and women everywhereMarch 11, 2015
ABC might be excited about its new twist in which two women, Kaitlyn Bristowe and Britt Nilsson, will both star on The Bachelorette next season, but former stars of the franchise are outraged.
'The Bachelor' runner-up Becca Tilley interview: I still wonder if Chris Soules' heart was in my hands at the endMarch 10, 2015
The Bachelor's Becca Tilley talks to Reality TV World about her relationship with Chris Soules and how she feels about their journey looking back.
'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules interview: I still question how Whitney Bischoff will adapt in IowaMarch 10, 2015
The Bachelor's newly-engaged couple Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff talk to Reality TV World about their new lives together and what's next for them while also reflecting on their show experiences.
- Bruce Jenner tears up when learning Kris Jenner made Kourtney Kardashian the executor of her living will
- 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls' to debut second season July 13 on NBC
- 'Last Comic Standing' to premiere ninth season July 22 on NBC
- Ray J negotiates 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood' return after threatening to quit
- Khloe Kardashian spotted partying and holding hands with French Montana in Miami
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly staged breakup and have remained together all along
- 'American Idol's Maddie Walker: Harry Connick Jr. was upset about my ouster, he pulled me aside to chat
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)