ABC Reality Shows News
Bachelor in Paradise couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler have called it quits on their relationship.
The Bachelor star Chris Soules talks about whether the girls keeping secrets from him was a problem this season, how he got over Andi Dorfman and opened his heart to women again, how he felt about dating 30 women at once, and what he worried about when women were being cast on the show.
'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Chris Soules' life on an Iowa farm becomes an issue for most of the womenDecember 16, 2014
The Bachelor host Chris Harrison admits some of Chris Soules' bachelorettes might think they want to move to his farm in Arlington, IA, after the show until they actually get close to making that decision.
Chris Harrison has revealed which five bachelorettes instantly connected with The Bachelor's upcoming star Chris Soules and why home viewers should keep an eye on them next season.
The Bachelor's Chris Soules talks to Reality TV World about how competing on The Bachelorette affected his approach to serving as the star, whether he was interested in finding a girl just like Andi Dorfman, how he describes his dream girl and turnoffs, and what was the most difficult part of his journey.
'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I had a Top 3 after Night 1 but they turned out to be totally different from what I imaginedDecember 15, 2014
The Bachelor star Chris Soules admits his first impressions of some of the bachelorettes may not have turned out to be accurate.
The Bachelor star Chris Soules discusses whether he's set on a girl moving to his farm in Arlington, whether he's ready to have kids right away, why he hesitated for a while to accept his position as the Bachelor, and what helped him relieve some stress during the process.
'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I said "I love you" and am "extremely happy" about the woman that wonDecember 12, 2014
Chris Soules has pretty much given away that his The Bachelor season had a happy ending.
The Bachelor will introduce Chris Soules as its newest star when the show premieres January 5, so how will he be different from last season's polarizing and controversial star Juan Pablo Galavis?
Dancing with the Stars' Lindsay Arnold will soon be walking down the aisle.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)