|Have some news to report? Create a news reporter account or login|
Jordan, 27, recently Skyped with Katie Nolan for her Garbage Time podcast and was asked about his relationship with the 32-year-old Green Bay Packers quarterback.
"Um, you know, we have a relationship," Jordan said, before adding with a grin: "You know, it's complicated. I'll say that."
When asked whether he's a true Packers fan, Jordan said yes -- but for a surprising reason.
"Yeah, so one of my best friends in the world, Dave Bakhtiari, is [Aaron's] left tackle," Jordan explained. "I lived with David before the draft, so absolutely [I'm a Packers fan]. Since I played, I ended up being a fan of watching guys that I played with. I don't really have a team that I root for really hard. I grew up a Steelers fan."
As for whether Aaron is watching his little brother compete for JoJo Fletcher on The Bachelorette's currently-airing twelfth season, Jordan tried to dodge the question.
"I'm sure everybody watches the show, so yeah. I think so, yeah," Jordan noted, adding with a laugh that he hasn't "gotten any pointers on my kissing or my dating" from Aaron.
Jordan said Fletcher didn't seem like the type of girl who wanted to date him because he's related to Aaron, who also has a beautiful famous girlfriend, Olivia Munn. Jordan claimed to have good radar when it comes to getting involved with women who have questionable motives.
Jordan, a former pro quarterback, also insisted he didn't meet or speak to Fletcher before filming and he barely watched her on Ben Higgins' season of The Bachelor. In fact, Jordan confessed he didn't even know Fletcher's real name was Joelle when the show began taping.
Johnson, 28, posted an Instagram photo earlier this month of himself kissing Higginbotham, whom Hayes had dated for nearly four years. When Johnson called into Andy Cohen Live on the radio Monday, he revealed his romance with Higginbotham is "not anything serious" but they're "still talking."
Johnson said he had a fun, "full weekend" with Higginbotham -- who currently resides in Jacksonville, FL -- in his hometown of Tulsa, OK.
"I brought her over here, we hung out, we went out a few nights. I mean, it was a good time. And we still talk," Johnson said.
Andy Cohen then asked The Bachelorette villain whether he just posted the collage of flirty photos to be funny and spark a reaction from Hayes, whom Johnson didn't get along with in the house when they were both fighting for JoJo Fletcher's attention. Hayes also allegedly dumped Higginbotham to go on the show.
"I think my main goal with that was to show that you've got all these guys going on the show, they're acting so nice and like they're such good guys, but at the end of the day, it's like half these guys are cheating on their girlfriends," Johnson insisted.
"Half of them broke up with girlfriends to go on the show. Now how can they be such good guys? I wouldn't do that. I'm the only one with an actual real reason for coming on the show: to meet somebody."
Johnson came across as a very polarizing and controversial character on The Bachelorette this season. He threatened his fellow bachelors -- whom he called "immature" Care Bears -- on the show and even told Jordan Rodgers that he would find him at home once filming wraps in order to beat him up. "Bad Chad" also made a comment about ripping the guys' legs and arms off and throwing the remaining torsos into the pool.
Johnson, however, believes there is one major misconception about him out there.
"I think the No. 1 thing is that people think I'm just this violent, crazy person who hurts women or something like that, and the thing is, it's a competition. If you put me in the middle of a competition with a bunch of guys all going for one thing, I'm gonna do what I have to do," Johnson told Cohen.
In fact, the luxury real estate agent argued, "I treat my women very well."
"That's my thing," he said. "Yeah, I'm willing to do what I got to do to get what I want when it comes to, like, competitions, but I am very nice to my girls. And people are just thinking that I'm abusive and angry. But no!"
Johnson even joked that the security guard hired to watch the mansion 24/7 on The Bachelorette was probably fake.
During The Bachelorette's latest Group Date on Monday night, Fletcher and a handful of her suitors -- Pell, Robby Hayes, Jordan Rodgers, Alex Woytkiw and James Taylor -- walked the streets of Buenos Aires, Argentina together.
"What better way to experience Buenos Aires than with a group of great guys in the La Boca District? We shopped, we danced, and we somehow ended up in a pick-up game of soccer. Now this is where it gets fun!" Fletcher wrote in her People blog. "Playing this pick-up game was a blast, but I was exhausted!"
At the end of the soccer game, each bachelor took a penalty kick in attempt to win a kiss from the Bachelorette. Hayes hilariously tried to bribe the goalie with cash so he could win, however, it didn't work out and he failed to score a goal. Much to everyone's surprise, Taylor won the kiss.
"One thing I did learn during this date was that Robby may not be the best soccer player, but he sure is a smart businessman. Or maybe not! Sorry that goalie stole your money, Robby!" Fletcher joked.
After getting their workout in for the day, Fletcher enjoyed a little cocktail hour with the men.
"Let me just preface these next few sentences with: I'm sorry Dad. The PASSION between Luke and I... I mean, I'm sure you all could feel that through your TV. It was HOTT. Period. Ok lets all try to settle back down and move on," Fletcher wrote.
Throughout the night, Fletcher had some tough conversations and heartfelt moments, one of which belonged to Pell.
"That night was great... but I started to realize that this was becoming very real for all of us. One thing that I have learned throughout my experience on this journey is that you have to trust your gut and live in the moment," Fletcher said.
"That night, my time with Luke exceeded anything I could have imagined. I wanted to make sure he knew that by giving him the rose."
All of the guys who embarked on the Group Date with Fletcher are still in the running for her heart, plus Chase McNary, who won the rose on a two-on-one date against Derek Peth. Wells Adams unfortunately got eliminated on his one-on-one date with the Bachelorette.
After surviving a challenging Broadway routine choreographed by Warren Carlyle, the 40 remaining contestants were required to perform two more rigorous routines on Day 3 of the Academy in the hope of making the Top 20.
The young dancers -- ages 8-13 at the time -- attempted to show off their best skills for the 10 SYTYCD All-Stars in a hip-hop number choreographed by Tabitha and Napolean followed by a contemporary routine choreographed by Travis Wall.
By the end of the hip-hop round, three contestants remained on each team. Once the contemporary round came to a close, only two kids remained on each team.
On the final day of the Academy, each All-Star had to choose only one dancer to pair up with for the rest of the So You Think You Can Dance competition, therefore narrowing the field down to a Top 10. The All-Stars made their decisions based on each kid's final interview and solo.
Next week, the Top 10 SYTYCD: The Next Generation contestants will work with their All-Star and take the stage in the live shows. The contestants will be judged by Nigel Lythgoe, Paula Abdul, Jason Derulo and Maddie Ziegler, as well as America.
Below is the list of this season's talented Top 10 contestants:
JoJo sent Wells, a 31-year-old radio DJ from Nashville, TN, packing during their one-on-one date. Later on, JoJo ousted Derek, a 29-year-old commercial banker from Waverly, IA, during their two-on-one date with Chase McNary, a 27-year-old medical sales rep from Denver, CO.
"I didn't think this was going to happen," Derek said following his elimination.
"Obviously Chase is more of the type of person she's looking for. I wasn't enough; I thought I was. I'm not. I'm Derek and Derek is imperfect. I thought this was my time to be happy, but it's not. F-ck, why am I crying? I don't cry."
The Bachelorette broadcast began in Buenos Aires, Argentina. JoJo explained how it felt great to hear that Robby Hayes loved her, but at the same time, it made her nervous because relationships didn't work out with the last two men who had said those same words to her. JoJo was also scared to fall in love with two people, just like Ben Higgins did.
Meanwhile, Robby told the cameras he meant his love admission to JoJo from the bottom of his heart and he missed her badly when he couldn't be with her.
When the first Date Card arrived at the guys' hotel, Wells learned he'd be accompanying JoJo on the week's first one-on-one date. He was the only guy who hadn't been on a solo date with JoJo, and he was also the only man remaining who had yet to kiss the Bachelorette.
Wells seemed shaky on his date and his fellow suitors gossiped about how the kiss needed to be perfect since there was so much buildup and anticipation -- or else he'd probably be going home. Wells had just been waiting for the ideal time to kiss JoJo, saying how that perfect moment never came.
On their date, JoJo and Wells went shopping in the streets and observed a cultural and romantic show in which people swam on what appeared to be glass above them. JoJo and Wells were trained to take part in this performance art, and both individuals thought it was a sexy and steamy experience.
Wells finally kissed JoJo during the date and grew more confident in himself. JoJo thought it was the right time, and Wells admitted he felt a "tingle" in his heart. Wells revealed that he had been in a relationship for four years and it turned out they were just best friends living with each other, so they were missing passion and decided to go their separate ways.
JoJo related to Wells' story and knew she never wanted to go through something like that again.
Meanwhile, the next Date Card arrived with the following men's names on it for the week's Group Date: Luke Pell, Robby, Jordan Rodgers, James Taylor and Alex Woytkiw.
The Date Card left Chase and Derek out, so the guys knew that meant they'd be accompanying JoJo on a dreaded two-on-one date. Chase had been feeling incredibly confident in his relationship with JoJo, so this was a little bit of a blow to his ego. Chase thought that Derek had nothing on him and that if Derek got the rose, he'd feel very betrayed.
Back on JoJo's date, she heard skepticism in Wells' voice about finding true love. She needed to figure out whether she wanted to continue trying to break through his walls, because there wasn't much time left in the process.
When it became time to hand out the date's rose, JoJo explained to Wells that while they built a friendship and she had been really looking forward to their first kiss, something didn't feel 100% like she wanted it to. JoJo faced the reality that Wells is an "incredible human" but not the person she's supposed to spend the rest of her life with.
JoJo therefore denied Wells the rose, apologizing for any it hurt it caused. She said in a confessional that her first kiss with Wells changed everything for her. JoJo knew that her journey was only going to become more difficult from this point on, because she was already very emotional about having to let Wells go.
The next day, JoJo embarked on her Group Date. They also walked the streets of Buenos Aires and even participated in a soccer game with locals. James felt he snuck onto the set of really cool, good-looking dudes where he didn't belong.
During the soccer game, however, each guy was afforded a penalty kick with a kiss from JoJo on the line. James ended up scoring the only goal and felt great about it. He was falling in love with JoJo but feared she had a stronger connection with several other guys, like Luke, for example.
Luke made it known to JoJo that what they had was real and he wanted to know everything about her.
"I'm running out of words to explain the passion that is me and Luke together. Luke and I have a very emotional relationship, but we have that physical connection down," JoJo told the cameras, adding that sometimes she needed to catch her breath when they kissed because their physical connection was so crazy.
Meanwhile, Derek was actually excited to go on the two-on-one date instead of the Group Date. Derek firmly believed his date would turn into a one-on-one with JoJo. He said there was no question he'd still be in the running for her heart "two, three or four weeks" from that point on.
Chase didn't like Derek's attitude about the whole ordeal. In fact, Chase was completely irritated that Derek was so optimistic.
Back on the Group Date, James wanted JoJo to know she could count on him and trust him, so he warned her about Jordan. James explained there was a side to Aaron Rodgers' little brother that he never saw before and didn't like. JoJo immediately seemed deflated over the thought.
James said Jordan had tried to make his own rules for a poker game they were playing -- like he was the "be all, end all" of the game. James noted that Jordan acted entitled, like a celebrity who figured everyone would listen to him as if he was the ultimate source of wisdom.
JoJo appreciated James telling her all of this, and he got a kiss in return. James was convinced he could treat her the best and make her the happiness. JoJo acknowledged that James has the qualities of a great life partner, including the fact he's protective and so genuine and kind.
JoJo then sat down with Jordan and asked him about the situation. JoJo believed every word James had told her, so Jordan had some explaining to do. JoJo used the words "entitled" and "snobby" when recapping James' statement, and Jordan was taken aback.
Jordan was shocked because James was actually his best friend in the house. Jordan insisted to JoJo that when he was laying out the rules of the poker game, they were the actual rules -- not ones he was making up. Jordan said he had tried to handle the situation as best as possible but James was very boisterous in the disagreement.
Jordan argued that the guys had a perception of him entering the house that turned out to be false. JoJo hoped to be engaged by the end of the process, so she reiterated to Jordan how seriously she was taking the process. Jordan didn't like his integrity being questioned and promised JoJo he didn't consider himself better than any other guy in the house.
Jordan called James' attempt to knock him down "pathetic." Jordan also let James know that he was very unhappy. Jordan told the whole group -- with the exception of JoJo -- that he had never thrown a man under the bus and was really pissed off his friend did that to him. The air was clearly very thick and tense.
At the end of the Group Date, JoJo decided to give her rose to Luke because he had made her feel very special. She could also envision a future with him. Jordan was mad that he had to spend his alone time with JoJo defending himself. He just hoped it wouldn't be a dealbreaker.
The next day, JoJo embarked on her two-on-one date with Derek and Chase. Derek fully expected to get the rose, but Chase didn't have questions about his relationship with JoJo either. Chase, however, felt the need to be vulnerable that day in order to win JoJo over.
For their date, JoJo and her guys learned how to tango. She was hoping to find real passion with one of the guys, and it appeared to be Derek because Chase admitted he was a horrible dancer. Derek pointed out to the cameras that Chase was in his head while he was in his heart.
At dinner that night, JoJo told Derek that he seemed to get inside his own head after their first date, and Derek owned up to being closed off. Derek explained he wasn't giving their relationship his all in fear of getting hurt, but he thought she was the most amazing woman he's ever met.
"I'm absolutely falling for you, and I felt it all day today," Derek told JoJo.
Derek felt lucky to be with her, and he made her feel very special. She was so glad he was expressing himself, and the Bachelorette could tell he was ready for something serious. Derek could, in turn, see a future with her.
Afterward, Chase also opened up to JoJo. She had worried that her feelings for him were stronger than his were for her, which came as a total shock to Chase. It was hard for Chase to commit to JoJo since she still had so many other guys in the mix, but JoJo explained she wished she had opened up to Ben sooner.
As a result, Chase told JoJo that he wanted his future to involve her badly and he came on the show just to be with her and potentially leave with her. Chase insisted he wasn't going to stop chasing her and hoped his vulnerability didn't come at too late of a time.
JoJo then addressed both guys at once. She told Derek they had reconnected, and she also thanked Chase for opening her eyes. She then asked Chase to accept the rose, which clearly disappointed and surprised Derek. Although it was a hard decision to make, JoJo acknowledged it was absolutely the right one.
That night, JoJo and Chase were serenaded by Soledad Pastorutti. Chase told her that he was the happiest man alive.
Later on, the cocktail party commenced and JoJo admitted to host Chris Harrison she had no idea what she was going to do. JoJo worried she was going to let the wrong guy go -- the man she should end up with.
JoJo first spoke with Jordan, who told her that he wanted to leave the show in love and engaged. Jordan believed that could happen with JoJo, reiterating how he was falling in love with her and wanted to wake up next to her every day in order to fall more and more in love with her.
JoJo was absolutely thrilled to hear Jordan express himself like that, and he promised he wouldn't let her down.
Meanwhile, Alex vented about how he had never received a Group Date rose or a real one-on-one date. He started feeling insecure about his place in the competition because he had yet to establish a strong foundation with JoJo. However, Alex had no doubts he could fall in love with JoJo, and the Bachelorette assured him that he wasn't behind the other guys.
James felt he was on the chopping block that night. He told JoJo that he was falling for her and getting to that point of love. James loved the way she looked at him and how he always wanted to kiss her when he was with her. But Alex was certain James was the guy going home.
James told the cameras that he cared about JoJo more than anyone and he'd be the best choice for her even though he probably wasn't the wealthiest, best-looking or smartest guy around.
JoJo anticipated the cocktail party would help her, but instead, she was more confused about which guy to let go than ever. She felt very unsure of herself.
As a result, once it became time for the Rose Ceremony, JoJo handed out roses to all four men -- Robby, Jordan, Alex and James. Alex and James knew their connections with JoJo were the least strong of the bunch, and Alex even pointed out that they unfortunately earned "pity roses."
JoJo was relieved she could keep all of her remaining guys, but Alex was frustrated, wanting a real one-on-one date and the chance to prove himself. James, on the other hand, was incredibly grateful for the opportunity to stay another week.
- Age: 27
- Born: August 30, 1988
- Height: 6'1"
- Hometown: Chico, CA
- Currently resides: Nashville, TN
- Occupation: Runs a nutrition and lifestyle coaching company called MetPro
- Former pro quarterback
- Little brother of Aaron Rodgers, quarterback for the Green Bay Packers
- Played football, basketball and ran track at Pleasant Valley High School in Chico
- Initially attended Butte Community College
- Has a degree in Human and Organizational Development from Vanderbilt University
- Landed a small acting role as a Green Bay Packers player in the movie Pitch Perfect 2
- Participated in training camp or was on the practice team for the Jacksonville Jaguars, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the Miami Dolphins and the British Columbia Lions
- Full name: Alicia Monique Blanco
- Age: 29
- Born: March 12, 1987
- Hometown: Ahwatukee, AZ
- Currently resides: Toluca Lake, CA
- Occupation: Red carpet host and singer
- Education: Arizona State University
- Religion: Christian
- Crowned Miss Arizona USA in 2009
- Finished as the second runner-up in the Miss USA 2009 pageant
- Previously worked as the Social Media Manager at All Drug Rehab Centers
- Owns a little Yorkie dog named Romeo
- Compares herself to the infamous Jessica Rabbit
- Previews show she's going to clash with Alex Clark on Coupled
Big Brother's third episode began with all of the season's fifteen remaining houseguests -- including reigning Head of Household Nicole Franzel and her eviction nominees Paulie Calafiore and Jozea Flores -- learning that the season would feature the new weekly "Big Brother Roadkill" competition that will allow the secret winning houseguest to anonymously nominate a third houseguest for eviction.
"The winning can nominate any eligible person they want, including a member of their own [Big Brother] team," Nicole said as she read the announcement.
While the new twist frustrated Nicole, Jozea looked at it as another opportunity for the season's first-time houseguests to attempt to evict one of Nicole three fellow returning houseguests -- James Huling (Season 17), Da'Vonne Rogers (Season 17) or Frank Eudy (Season 14).
Meanwhile, the four returning houseguests used the twist on motivation to solidify an alliance with some of the season's new houseguests.
In the end, the four returning houseguests decided to add Zakiyah Everette and Michelle Meyer to their prior nascent alliances with Corey Brooks and Tiffany Rousso -- giving them an eight-person alliance they opted to call the "Eight Pack."
Later, the houseguests learned that the first "Big Brother Roadkill" competition would require each houseguest to individually enter an "RV" set in the Big Brother's backyard and remove their clothing and strip down to their bathing suits while attempting to simultaneously keep three buttons on the RV's steering wheel, gear shift, and foot pedal depressed.
Failing to depress a button would result in a time penalty, and the houseguest to complete the task in the quickest time would win the right to nominate a third houseguest for eviction this week.
After everyone got their chance to complete the task, Frank secretly learned that he had completed the "Roadkill" competition in the quickest time and won the right to anonymously nominate a third houseguest for eviction. And after revealing his victory to his "Eight Pack" allies and deliberating, he decided to nominate Paul Abrahamian, a 23-year-old clothing designer from Tarzana, CA, for eviction.
Big Brother 18's next episode will air Wednesday night and feature the season's first Power of Veto competition in which Jozea, Paulie and Paul will have the chance to win the power to remove themselves from the chopping block.
Robby, a 27-year-old entrepreneur, just received a one-on-one date with JoJo in Uruguay in which the couple went cliff jumping and explored the local culture. Robby admitted to JoJo on the date that he had fallen in love with her, which came as a shock to JoJo yet a very pleasant surprise.
In return, JoJo told the cameras that she could see herself falling in love with and potentially ending up with Robby as her fiance. He made her feel safe, comfortable and confident.
JoJo believes the 6'1" model and former competitive swimmer from Jacksonville, FL, is the perfect combination of sexy, sweet, funny and playful. The only problem? According to reports, Robby brutally dumped his long-term girlfriend Hope Higginbotham back home just to appear on The Bachelorette.
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Robby Hayes:
- Robby considers himself a hopeless romantic because he thinks there's nothing more satisfying than a genuine smile from the girl he'd give the world to.
- He works as a sales manager for a pool company after graduating from Florida State University. He's also getting his Master's degree at the University of Miami.
- The bachelor was in a frat called Lambda Chi Alpha at FSU.
- Robby set a school swimming record at FSU on his way to competing in the US Olympic Trials.
- Robby has two brothers, two little sisters and a dog. He said there is no chance he and his future wife will stop at two children once it becomes time to start a family.
- The suitor's father is his mentor and role model. Robby's dad apparently never missed a competition, a milestone, or an achievement in his life.
- Robby loves fashion and dressing up. He also plays golf often and participates in a softball league.
- What does he believe are his three best attributes? "Motivated, handsome and genuine."
- The suitor's favorite movies of all time are Man on Fire, The Wolf of Wall Street and Interstellar.
- Robby clearly has a type. His ex-girlfriend, Hope, looks so similar to JoJo it's scary.
- Hope recently hooked up with the season's villain, Chad Johnson, who threw Robby under the bus on social media for allegedly dumping her in order to become famous.
During the latest The Bachelorette episode, both Hayes and Jordan Rodgers had their first one-on-one dates of the season with Fletcher. She appeared to save both guys for the first set of extremely romantic dates in a different country, so that alone could be very telling when it comes to where her heart was leading her.
"Jordan got the first one-on-one date. After getting the First Impression Rose, he had really been waiting a long time to get that quality time with JoJo. The date to the island of the seals was out of this world... You can see they have an undeniable chemistry," Harrison wrote in his Yahoo! TV blog.
However, Fletcher felt the need to confront Rodgers about claims his ex-girlfriend had made before The Bachelorette began filming. Fletcher bumped into this woman -- presumably Brittany Farrar, who blasted Rodgers on social media as being a cheater and fame-seeker when the show premiered -- and learned that the ex had trust issues with the former pro quarterback and he allegedly didn't treat her well.
"They discussed some of the underlying fears that JoJo had. JoJo had been warned that Jordan wasn't great in a previous relationship, and I think it's really important that JoJo addresses these fears she has instead of working them all through in her head," Harrison said.
"Communication is key to all relationships and Jordan and JoJo have a head start on honesty and openness."
While Fletcher admitted her solo date with Rodgers was one of the best days she had throughout her entire The Bachelorette journey, her date with Hayes was also golden.
"The last one-on-one date of the week went to Robby. Robby is the first guy to tell JoJo that he is in love with her. It may seem fast, but their connection was instantaneous and Robby, as evidenced by his story about his best friend, lives life to the fullest and goes after every moment," Harrison wrote.
"Their relationship is easy and it's clear that Robby is a frontrunner that nobody saw coming. JoJo always says she needs words of affirmation and Robby definitely has no problem providing them."
James is a 29-year-old singer/songwriter from Katy, TX, who currently resides in Marietta, GA. He was first noticed by JoJo on the ESPN SportsNation Group date, during which he came across very genuine and also beat his fellow suitors out for the rose.
During their one-on-one date this season, James and JoJo learned how to swing dance. James also revealed he had been bullied in the past for his looks, which affected his confidence when approaching or dating a beautiful woman like JoJo.
JoJo told James not to sell himself short because he's a good-looking man with a big heart, kind smile and zest for life that she appreciates. After singing a song for JoJo on their date, she cried tears of joy and gave him a kiss.
Previews for the rest of the season show that James is going to have an issue with Jordan Rodgers' intentions and sincerity.
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about James Taylor:
- He believes his three best attributes are funny, outgoing and kind.
- James has played country music across the state of Texas by himself and with the Redmond Road Band.
- The suitor attended Texas A&M University before transferring and graduating from Harding University in 2010 with a B.A. in Public Relations.
- James knows how to get a party started! He definitely wouldn't consider himself "the wingman" or "the laid back one."
- He enjoys fishing, skiing, boating, and of course, playing the guitar.
- James also works as a deejay and sales representative for ABC Home & Commercial Services.
- The 6'2" bachelor goes by "James McCoy" in his singing career because "James Taylor" was already taken.
- James has a tattoo of an American flag and eagle on his left arm/shoulder, and he doesn't care if people think it's redneck.
- His favorite movies of all time are Braveheart, Gladiator and Wedding Crashers.
- If James could be anyone else for just one day, he'd pick Michael Jordan just to know what "greatness feels like."
- The suitor has one brother, one sister and a chocolate lab named A.J.
- Age: 22
- Born: April 12, 1994
- Hometown: Provo, UT
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Dancing with the Stars Troupe member on Seasons 18-20
- Competed on the tenth season of So You Think You Can Dance in the Latin Ballroom genre
- Now serves as an All-Star on SYTYCD: The Next Generation
- Started dancing at the age of three-years-old
- Participated in the "DWTS Live Tour"
- Recently rumored to have dated DWTS pro Val Chmerkovskiy, but sources say they're just friends
- Adores her little niece and looks forward to being a mother someday
- Assists with the Dance Conventions called JUMP and NUVO
- Besides dancing, she loves to run and bake
Wells, a 31-year-old radio DJ and iHeartRadio host from Nashville, TN, is currently competing for JoJo on The Bachelorette's twelfth season. He certainly doesn't bring muscles and abs to the table, but JoJo seems to really appreciate his passion, wit and playful nature.
Wells memorably got the rose on this season's firefighter-training Group Date because he tried his hardest despite feeling the urge to give up and pass out. JoJo thought he was adorable and sweet. He also led the group of bachelors in a hilarious "spreading of the ashes" -- aka Chad Johnson's protein powder after he was eliminated.
Wells has yet to receive a one-on-one date with JoJo, but so far, he definitely stands out in her mind.
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Wells Adams:
- Wells' favorite movies of all time are The Shawshank Redemption, Play Misty for Me and Back to the Future II.
- The bachelor is definitely adventurous. He went on a safari in Africa as well as dived with great white sharks in South Africa.
- In 2008, Wells was a finalist for the A.I.R. (Achievement In Radio) Awards in the "Best New Talent" category.
- He doesn't like pizza. Wait, who doesn't like pizza?!
- Wells' idea of a perfect first date includes really good tacos, a great live band, a walk around the city, and wine and cheese on his front porch as they listed to Otis Redding on his turn table.
- The suitor enjoys playing guitar, hunting birds, cooking, making artistic sandwiches, sports, traveling, and listening to music.
- Wells comes from a big family, as he has two brothers and two sisters.
- The bachelor adores dogs. Not only does he have a black and tan bloodhound of his own named Carl, he also helps Nashville Humane Association find families for homeless dogs.
- The suitor fixed up the first car he ever owned as a hobby, a Toyota Land Cruiser.
- Wells hosted his first radio show in High School at KSPB Radio Stevenson in California.
- The bachelor graduated from The University of Mississippi in 2007 with a degree in Broadcast Journalism. He minored in English, PR with an emphasis in Blues Anthropology.
JoJo and Derek, a 29-year-old commercial banker from Waverly, IA, enjoyed a one-on-one date earlier in the season in which they went on a roadtrip, flew to San Francisco, and enjoyed a picnic by the Golden Gate Bridge.
Derek saw potential in a relationship with JoJo and developed a crush on her right off the bat. She gave him butterflies and he felt comfortable around her. Meanwhile, JoJo thought Derek was kind and genuine. He's been doing his best ever since to open up his heart again following a failed relationship that crushed him.
In the latest episode, Derek got a Group Date rose because JoJo thought he needed some reassurance when it came to their connection, which really angered guys like Alex Woytkiw, who expected to get the rose because he opened up to the Bachelorette about falling in love with her. Alex called Derek a "sensitive little b-tch."
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Derek Peth:
- Derek is very Christian and attended a four-year Evangelical Lutheran Church liberal arts college called Wartburg College in Waverly, IA.
- His hometown has a population of only 9,000 people and his father was the basketball coach at his high school called Waverly-Shell Rock High School.
- Derek was born in 1987 and currently works on Wall Street in New York City.
- The suitor was a three-time NCAA All-American in track and field.
- Hopefully JoJo is a dog-person, because Derek apparently has a serious fear of fluffy kittens.
- The self-proclaimed geek was the spitting image of Harry Potter as a kid, glasses and all.
- While he currently lives in New York, he previously touched base in Florida.
- Derek enjoys singing and playing the guitar, especially as he walks along the beach.
- The bachelor is 6'3" and has blue eyes and no tattoos.
- Derek's all-time favorite movies are Hook, Field of Dreams and Star Wars.
- The person he admires most in history? Ben Franklin because he "viewed the world with childlike wonder to feed his creative/inventive side" and balanced that with "a work ethic that produced massive shifts for the greater good."
· Survivor China - Episode 12 summary
(Dec 16, 2007)|
· Survivor China - Episode 11 summary (Dec 09, 2007)
· The Amazing Race 12 - Episode 3 summary (Nov 22, 2007)
· Survivor China - Episode 9 summary (Nov 17, 2007)
· 'Big Brother' 18 to feature twists, new weekly challenge and all-new house decor
(Jun 22, 2016)|
· 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: Chad Johnson may be gone, but the drama and craziness is just getting started! (Jun 21, 2016)
· JoJo Fletcher on 'The Bachelorette' -- You won't believe what happens (Jun 21, 2016)
· 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher cries on 'The Bachelorette' over ex Chad Rookstool's accusations: Ben Higgins and I had "the truest form of love" -- VIDEO (Jun 17, 2016)
· NBC announces casting tour for eleventh edition of The Biggest Loser'
(Jul 05, 2010)|
· 'American Idol' announces audition dates, lowers minimum age to 15 (Jun 21, 2010)
· NBC announces casting tour for tenth season of 'The Biggest Loser' (Feb 19, 2010)
· 'Survivor: Millennials vs Gen X' premiere date revealed by CBS
(Jun 22, 2016)|
· 'The Voice' Season 11 premiere date announced by NBC (Jun 16, 2016)
· 'Flip or Flop' to premiere fifth season next month on HGTV (May 26, 2016)
· 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' seventh-season premiere announced by Bravo (May 26, 2016)
· 'The Amazing Race' left off CBS fall 2016 schedule, to air mid-season instead (May 18, 2016)
· 'Duck Dynasty's fourth-season premiere draws record-breaking ratings
(Aug 15, 2013)|
· 'Dance Moms' third-season premiere delivers record-breaking ratings (Jan 02, 2013)
· 'Duck Dynasty' season finale sets all-time A&E ratings records (Dec 07, 2012)
· 'Jersey Shore's fourth-season premiere draws 8.8 million viewers (Aug 05, 2011)
· Ratings: The world just doesn't care about Paris Hilton anymore (Jun 03, 2011)