David Letterman is poking fun of the recent $2 million sale of a nude portrait of the late U.S. actress Bea Arthur.
Arthur died of cancer in 2009. She was 86.
Letterman read the Top 10 "Questions to Ask Yourself Before Spending $2 Million on a Painting of a Naked Bea Arthur" on Wednesday's edition of "Late Show" in New York.
It went as follows:
9. "Can it possibly live up to how I've imagined her naked?"
8. "What's the catch?"
6. "Is this what people mean when they say, 'Dude, you're into some weird stuff?'"
5. "How many more images of a naked Bea Arthur do I need?"
4. "Why has no one snatched this up already?"
3. "Will it go with my bronze statue of Shelly Winters?"
2. "Can I have it delivered in time for Father's Day?"