Reality TV World People News   Ratings News   Scheduling News   Application News   Spoiler News
Show Updates   Features & Interviews   Image Gallery   Message Boards   Shows Listing

HOME > Buckwild

'Buckwild' star Shain Gandee died from carbon monoxide poisoning


UPI News Service, 04/02/2013 

The Kanawha County Sheriff's Office in West Virginia confirmed Tuesday "Buckwild" star Shain Gandee died from carbon monoxide poisoning in his truck.

ADVERTISEMENT
Gandee, his uncle and another man were found dead Monday in Sissonville, reportedly after a night of drinking and off-roading in Gandee's 1984 Bronco.

The truck stalled in mud and the vehicle's exhaust pipe was submerged, causing the gas to leak back into the vehicle, TMZ said.

The men's deaths have been ruled accidental, the celebrity news website said.

 

 


DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY
Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box.


Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.


Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any repr









Take Our User Survey





Page generated in 0.023319959640503 seconds
About Reality TV World   •   Advertise on Reality TV World  •   Contact Reality TV World  •   Privacy Policy   •   RSS Feed