U.S. first lady Michelle Obama read the Top 10 list on Wednesday's edition of "Late Show with David Letterman."
10. Spoiler alert: The Democrats will nominate Barack Obama.
9. It's like having a crowded convention center right in your own living room!
8. You don't have to be a Democrat to enjoy balloons.
7. Finally, you get to see some coverage of the presidential campaign.
6. As a healthy alternative, we're using low-fat confetti.
5. If you were appearing at a national political convention, I'd watch.
4. There will be no Kiss Cam.
3. It's got to be better than what you're watching now.
2. Joe Biden says it'll be "a big" you-know-what "deal."
1. At long last, I'll reveal who I'm voting for.